Hello, friends! It feels like it's been forever since I've posted here. I've been just a tad busy planning a wedding ;-) But- today- I give you a very special edition of Five Things Friday!
1. A long time ago, Matthew was born and raised in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
2. Slightly less of a long time ago, I was born and raised in suburban Baltimore-area, Maryland.
3. In March 2011, we met at a conference and quickly started spending all our time together.
4. In May 2015, Matthew asked me to marry him and I said yes.
5. And tomorrow, we get MARRIED!
THANK YOU for being part of our journey, part of our story, and for all your support, comments, and love. I promise to resume blogging regularly after the honeymoon :-)
If you want to follow along with all the wedding shenanigans, feel free to search for the hashtag #mcshuppwedding on instagram and twitter.
Have a wonderful weekend!