Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Casino- "Back home, they would have put me in jail for what I'm doing. But out here, they're givin' me awards."
2. Elf- "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"
3. The Wizard of Oz- "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
4. Christmas Vacation- "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Four Books I'd Recommend:
1. Sharp Objects- Basically all Gillian Flynn (Gone Girl, Dark Places) novels are fantastic.
2. Dracula- The original is absolutely terrifying!
3. The Thief of Always- Great young adult book with some deep themes.
4. Any Sandra Brown novel- I'm a sucker for a dime-store thriller!
Four Places I've Been:
1. Riviera Maya, Mexico
2. Las Vegas, Nevada
3. Lake Buena Vista, Florida :-)
4. Castaway Cay, Bahamas
Four Things I Don't Eat:
Four of my Favorite Foods:
3. Cookies and Milk
4. Anything Chinese
Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. American Horror Story- LOVING this season!
2. How to Get Away With Murder- This one literally leaves me with a dropped jaw every week.
3. Law & Order- And any and all spin-offs.
4. Criminal Minds- I'm sensing a theme here...
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Watching Dad finish his first marathon in just a few weeks!
2. Our second Disney cruise.
3. My comeback half marathon- Shamrock in March.
4. My comeback marathon- Pittsburgh in May.
Four Things I'm Always Saying:
1. "Koda! Get down!"
2. "No Matthew, I didn't sign us up for another destination race." ;-)
3. "What time is it? Crap, I'm late again!"
4. "Matthew! Have you seen my ________?"
Four people to pass this on to:
Please answer one the questions in the comments below- I can't wait to hear your answers!